Monday, August 31, 2009

David's First Birthday






Last night we had a double birthday celebration for Chris and David including shark cupcakes and an Italian feast! I was pretty impressed with my first cupcake decorating attempt if I do say so myself!
David was pretty fussy since he decided to skip his afternoon nap, but that all changed as soon as we handed him his very first cupcake ever--after sampling the frosting, he proceeded to shove the whole thing in his mouth in true David style!



5 comments:

  1. That's so cute! It reminds me of Noah at his first birthday. He did the same thing and just stuffed it in his mouth! I have his gift all boxed up, I just need to send it.

    Love,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Isabella didn't take to it quite so much. He is so cute! Can't wait to see you all again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way he devours that cupcake! That's the way to do it! He's so cute! Happy birthday David! (and Chris)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Hope he liked the new cars/trucks I sent! Can't believe he is 1 year old. Time flies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...