Friday, November 12, 2010

Baking with a Toddler




Yesterday David and I made cookies while Henry was napping. He was really excited to help. He dumped all the ingredients into the bowl and did a little mixing. It was hard to account for the ingredients that didn't make it into the mix--once the cookies were in the oven I realized that a lot more sugar ended up on the floor than I had originally thought. David didn't agree that it's better to clean up while you cook than to wait until you're finished, he didn't agree that you should clean up at all really...oh well, I guess we can work on that.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with David...it is better to not clean up at all. It is fun when they start wanting to do activities.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...