Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Day at the Park

I've been hearing some complaining that there are hardly ever any pictures of me on the blog.......this, coupled with the fact that Chris' photo taking skills were called into question resulted in a park photo shoot with Chris determined to prove himself in the camera department.  Drum roll please.......


Apparently Henry is not amused.......well, maybe a little amused......

Ah, what would the ducks like today?  I know, some left over PB&J crusts....delicious..........


Why is it that mommy always ends up holding the half-eaten fruit?



Henry, after noticing mommy and "Da-did" frolicked their way down the path without him while dad had a forced photo shoot......I know sweetie, I know.....mommy doesn't like it when daddy makes me pose for pictures either...........




The neighborhood family of ducklings.....for some reason they wouldn't get any closer than this......even after Henry threw some gravel in for them to snack on....apparently gravel isn't super enticing for baby ducks......



All of the duck feeding, bridge sitting, pooh sticks playing, and path skipping obviously ended with some toe dipping......did I say dipping, I meant ridiculous splashing........


With a final culmination of mulch pile climbing.  Who could resist a giant mountain of mulch?  Not my men........who needs playground equippment when there are so many better options available............


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...