Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's All My Fault.....

....or so Chris says, and really it's true.....

Now Chris is just hoping that David's not doubly blessed by me and that he will at least inherit the Reintjes' perfect teeth.  I say that he knew what he was getting into when he married me and should have just factored the cost of glasses and orthodontics for any future children into the deal......




If you're wondering about the fantastic neckwear David is rocking, it's because he wanted his pictures to be "fancy" and nothing says fancy like layering a bow tie and a necktie with a t-shirt.  When in doubt about your own fanciness level just add one more accessory....I'm pretty sure that's the rule.............

3 comments:

  1. He looks so handsome!! Miss you all, can you come back!?!?!? And congrats to Chris...and can't wait to tell Eric about the racoons, want us to send a cat to keep them away?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...