Monday, February 18, 2013

Ingenious Valentine's Day Crafting

Okay, ingenious is probably a bit of a stretch.   

On Valentine's Day morning, after David sent the flowers on the kitchen table flying, but before I had completely given up the will to parent and parked the kids in front of a movie (thereby lasting a whopping zero days in our family's Lenton resolution to stop watching television) I found myself picking up the pile of petals left in the wake of the disaster and having a Valentine's inspiration--well probably more of a pinspiration since I was really just remembering several similar crafts I'd seen on Pinterest.......Anyway--I had petals, I had some laminating sheets and I had some string so we got busy..........


It was David's idea to make butterflies.....his turned out a little more special than mine--he said it was because he was making his into crazy butterflies.......



I know, I know, you're wondering how on earth I can find time for such mind blowing craftiness with a newborn in the house?  Well, I'll tell you my secret--first you have to have someone staying with you that likes to cook and clean and entertain your other children (thanks grandma!) and second you need to have a baby that pretty much does this all day......


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...