Friday, May 9, 2014

Four

Henry turned four this week, which just doesn't seem possible.  

We had an easy family party and grandma Kazleman stopped in to help celebrate.  Henry requested a vanilla cake with chocolate frosting, ice cream, macaroni and cheese, chicken legs and bananas with cheese sauce.  I did my best to make his birthday dinner wishes come true, minus the bananas with cheese sauce because....no....just no.  

He also picked his own candles out at the grocery store.  I showed him some fun curly ones and he said he didn't want "pig tail" candles and chose the animal print ones instead.  

  



He loved all his presents but some of them were immediately commandeered by the other children......or......um......grownups........


All in all, I think he was pleased.


Happy Birthday my big little man :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...