Saturday, July 12, 2014

Bib Please

Or, alternately:  If You Want Your Kids to Love You, Give Them "Chocolate" For Breakfast


Whole Duty of Children

A child should always say what's true
And speak when he is spoken to,
And behave mannerly at table;
At least as far as he is able.

~Robert Louis Stevenson~








No, I don't count Nutella as real chocolate or I might have to start feeling bad about how much of it I consume when the children aren't looking :)

And yes, I really should have thrown a bib on him before he started eating rubbing his "chocolate toast" all over his face.  You'd think as a veteran mom of boys I would have seen it coming.  I suppose he was attempting to get as much chocolate with as little bread into his mouth as possible.

Clearly our poetry readings are really sinking in.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...