Thursday, October 9, 2014

Finished Pillow

Sorry for the bad lighting and the pillow bragging, but there has to be someone out there that appreciates baby crafting more than my husband who thinks this came out "good" and is just glad I finally took his advice and made something square as opposed to intricately scalloped.



I made the back out of a thrifted pillow case which I am now kicking myself for not buying the rest of the set of because I totally would have made nursery curtains out of it.  Oh well.

Now if I can just whip up the crib skirt this weekend I'll be officially ready for the little miss to arrive.  Not that she has an actual nursery as of yet but I'm thinking I probably won't have much time for sewing between the newborn and the moving.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...