Monday, October 29, 2012

It's All Going According to Plan.....

I already showed you our gravel pit......well I just knew you would all be interested to know that my visions of the boys imaginatively (and busily) digging, building and using all of those loose parts I set out have come true...with the help of a seven year old neighbor who was really excited about our backyard.....

The boys were happily making ramps out of rain gutters and dumping rocks and cars down them when I suggested that it might be fun to add water to their play.....




Chris was not as happy as I then proceeded to snap a couple of pictures and abandon him so that I could go inside and finish alphabetizing our books......well, someone had to monitor the hose....and the water did make it more fun :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! Hey, are those the missing gutters on the back of the house?

    Talk to you soon

    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...