Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Henry!

I can't believe this little one is already three......


...and I also can't choose my favorite pictures from our low key cupcakes & presents celebration tonight soooo let's just admire them all shall we?






I found this Mr. Frumble-in-a-pickle-car on ebay and I knew my Richard Scarry aficionado would love him!


And in true Henry fashion, after opening his gifts he announced that he just wanted to read his new book.....I have no idea where he gets that from.....


We kept things simple tonight in anticipation of the big birthday party we're doing on Saturday.  I prefer low key family birthdays in general, but we don't have any family around these parts....and I do love planning birthday parties and crafting with cardboard....and also I'm ridiculous so there's that......

I'll let you know how it goes :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Henry! We miss you!! Can't wait to see the pics, I'm guessing a big busytown bd party!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie he is! I hope we get to see pix of the big party (with crafted cardboard).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...