Monday, August 18, 2014

30 Weeks

I was feeling really great a few weeks ago but now I'm mostly just really tired.  Luckily for me, my transition into the third trimester coincided with Chris's surgery and two week recovery period followed by his returning to work and having to work nights his first week (and weekend) back so that we only saw him when he woke up for lunch before heading back off to the grindstone.

Well, things are finally starting to settle down into a bit of a routine....as much of a routine as you can have with an upcoming baby and move on the horizon when you still don't have orders and aren't sure when/where you are definitely going anyway.....but...........I don't think I'll be getting my energy back anytime soon.


In more positive news everyone keeps saying how small I am and how great I look which is completely not true and I've already been to the maternity store in search of shirts that will actually cover this ridiculous child frightening bump and anyway I still have ten weeks to go but I appreciate the kind words even if they aren't totally genuine :)


In less positive news John Michael has now completely mastered door knobs so that's been fun and great for my overall tiredness level.  If he quietly disappears it is almost guaranteed that he will be found sitting on the hall bathroom counter giving himself a sink bath while simultaneously brushing his teeth with all three of the boys' toothbrushes.


I guess what I'm saying is that I'm not foreseeing a lot of "resting on the couch time" for my over-sized self in the near....or for that matter.....far future.......

PS try not to judge my tank top and short shorts.....it's Florida and I'm pregnant.  In the summer.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...