Friday, February 11, 2011

Banana Stealing Cuteness





I took these yesterday as we were getting ready to leave the house. The boys were being so cute, Henry kept lunging at David's banana, but David was not about to share his banana with Henry! We ended up going the local mall--well it used to be a mall, now it has four stores and a karate studio--either way, it's warm inside and David needed to RUN. He looped the mall four times, running at top speed and climbing on benches before reaching up his arms saying "up, up, up" and refusing to walk one more single step! We are going back today to burn off some more energy. It's funny, I thought I'd have at least another thirty years or so before I became a morning mall walker....

UPDATE:  I showed this to Chris and he asked who the kid in the vest was, poor Henry.....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. A mall walker! That's funny! I love it...the things we do for our kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fun when the kids really start to interact. Very cute pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...